Monday, November 3, 2008

Walt Rogers for Iowa Senate!

I've been in Iowa the last few days for the end of my dad's campaign. He's running for the Iowa State Senate. It's been exciting to be a part of it! He has a lot of support in the community and it's been encouraging to see so many people volunteering their time and energy because they believe in the man that he is.

The last few days I've had a chance to help bring some literature to houses in the area. It's been fun to walk door to door alongside my family in support of my dad. He's worked so hard these last months and I'm proud to be his daughter!

He will be an amazing servant to the people of Iowa and the kind of leader that is needed in government! If you happen to live in the Cedar Falls, Waterloo, or Hudson, Iowa area, please vote for Walt Rogers tomorrow!

Here are some pictures from the summer:


2 comments:

Retro Mod Momma said...

How great! Sounds like a lot of fun. If I lived up there, he'd have my vote. Does that count?

Mike + Stacey Duncan said...

hey i just checked the iowa news....congrats! according to kcci.com, your dad won! thats awesome!