I've had an itunes gift card sitting on my desk for a few weeks now. I get so overwhelmed with itunes gift cards because there are just too many options and I can't decide what I want the most. I've narrowed it down to a few options, which are as follows:
1. The Stranger, Billy Joel. This is my favorite Billy Joel record and I actually own it but cannot find it so I’m thinking of re-buying it on itunes.
2. The Trumpet Child, Over the Rhine. Karen's voice kills me and I don't own this most recent record yet.
3. Cannons- Phil Wickham. I'm intrigued by Phil's music and have heard great things about him.
In my quest to find out more about Phil Wickham, I came across a game he played with his bloggers and I liked the idea so much I had to copy him! (Sorry Phil, if it makes you feel better, your record won and I’m listening to it right now)
The game is to put your ipod on shuffle and post the first 10 songs that it plays. Here are mine:
1. Kathleen Edwards- Back To Me
2. Julie Miller- Strange Lover
3. Brandi Carlile- Sixty Years On (live)
4. Lori McKenna- Mars
5. Feist- The Park
6. Sting- Brand New Day
7. Ray Charles- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
8. Indigo Girls- Jonas and Ezekial
9. Weezer- Buddy Holly
10. Jonatha Brooke & The Story- Charming
If you don't have an ipod or something that "shuffles", than you can post what records you would buy with a gift card to a record store. Remember record stores? Wait... remember CD's? You know, those little silver discs that magically played music when inserted into a "Boom Box". Anybody??? :)
Anyway, play if you want to, I'm just curious to see A. if anyone is reading this and B. what you listen to