Friday, April 4, 2008

Addison Road- What do I know of Holy

A few months ago I wrote a song with Jenny Simmons, lead singer of the band Addison Road. The song is called "What Do I Know of Holy" and was just released on their new record called All That Matters. I loved writing with Jenny and I was so moved by her passion for the Lord and for what she does. The song came out of a spiritual experience that Jenny had, realizing how little we really know of a Holy God. She wrote about it here.

Their whole record is great and I'm proud to be a part of it! You can listen clips of our song and the whole album on itunes. Check it out if you want!

1 comment:

Joel said...

Thanks for the link to Jenny Simmons blog. I can understand exactly where she is coming from - being raised having a tame view of God.

I've loved reading your blog since I found it and like to think it helps me keep connected a little better.